Sunday, September 2, 2018

10 Facts About Me

Hi everyone, hope you're doing well! I decided to make this facts about me post so that way you guys can get to know me a bit better and I'd love for you to leave a fact ( or 2) about yourself in the comments!


1. I live in the charming area known as New England and I attended a college in the area as well.

2. I have one sibling, a younger sister. (We get mistaken for twins more than one might assume we would though 😆)

3. My favorite color is purple!

4. I have never had a pet other than fish, which I had when I was in elementary school but I really want to have a dog someday!



5. I enjoy old movies, "the classics" such as Casablanca, I suppose because my mom always watches those type of movies and that rubbed off on me lol. I do like modern/regular recent movies too though of course!

6. I prefer tea to coffee and I love putting honey in my tea! 🍯

7. In high school, English and Art were my favorite subjects.  I actually liked writing analytical essays on novels, as long as I actually like the book lol.

8. My favorite tv shows are Bones, NCIS, and Castle although sadly I'm not caught up on any of them. (If you couldn't tell, I like forensic science/crime shows lol). And I also really enjoy watching Riverdale! Also I want to start watching Shadowhunters at some point because I love The Mortal Instruments book series that the show is based on!

NCIS

9. I love traveling, and seeing new places. I studied abroad in England during college (fall 2016). I've been to a decent amount of states here in the U.S. and I have traveled around Europe a couple times (hence the picture at the beginning of this blog post of me in Paris)! Also I really want to visit some countries in Asia someday! ✈️



10. Last fact! I took piano lessons when I was younger although I haven't played in a while. I'm hoping to get back into it. And while we're on the subject of music, I love going to concerts!

I hope that this gave you a little more of a glimpse as to who I am! If you want, please let me know something about yourself in the comments! Thanks for reading!!

Other Places You Can Find Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment