Sunday, June 2, 2019

Spring 2019 Shoes

Spring Shoes 2019

I decided to round up some cute spring shoes that can take you from the office to brunch and everywhere in between! Spring weather can be very volatile so I listed a few different kinds of shoe options! Also, some places still have colder weather during spring so I took that into consideration as well!



I have linked some options for each type of shoe further down in this post!

Flat-form Sandals

The first option that I wanted to mention because these can be a great combination of cute and comfy. They can easily dress up an outfit without making it too formal or uncomfortable. They still give you some height but are much easier to walk in than heels. Flat-forms would pair well with jeans and a nice top or a fun t-shirt dress or sun dress!

Flats

Flats are always a staple, especially for the spring time so I included a few unique options. I still love the lace up flats that were trending the past few years but at this point I feel like everyone is aware of those so I found some other flats that still have fun details!

Sneakers

For the majority of the year I find myself wearing my Steve Madden slip on sneakers because they are comfortable, closed-toe, and I think that they are stylish, however I wanted to include some "regular" sneakers that tie and have laces. I personally wear a pair of "regular" sneakers almost everyday to work because part of my commute includes a walk and then I change into other shoes when I arrive at work. Recently though I have been on the hunt for some non- slip on "regular" sneakers that will actually go with my outfits and look somewhat nice (right now I wear random athletic sneakers - but not cute athleisure ones). I wanted to find a pair of sneakers that is good for walking but also stylish because sometimes I find myself feeling self-conscious when I am wearing sneakers that I don't actually like pairing with what I am wearing (first world problem, but it does affect my confidence). I have been putting comfort and practicality before style but I am hoping for a compromise! I found a couple options and added them below for inspo!

Loafers

I think that loafers are a great type of shoe for work and for errands! They can easily dress up an outfit and I think they just add a touch of sophistication and polish off a look. And again as they can be another comfortable and cute type of shoe to incorporate into your spring 2019 outfits!

Ankle Rain Boots

Every year I seem to forget how much rain fall occurs in the spring and every year I realize how convenient ankle rain boots are! They come in so many fun colors and patterns (cheetah print anyone? I've included it below) and are very helpful in less than pleasant weather. I think that they are such an essential for the springtime because they serve an important purpose yet they can look very nice too. Some pairs can look like regular ankle booties which is a huge plus. Some days are rainy and dreary but not intense enough to warrant full on knee length ankle boots which is where ankle rain boots come into play and can save the day! They are great to wear out and about in inclement weather and can be the perfect option for commuting to work as well and since they are not bulky like full height rain boots they can even be worn all day at work!

Dr. Martens

The final type of footwear that I wanted to include in this post are Dr. Martens. Now you may be thinking "um, aren't those more for fall and winter" and I would agree with you that they are more of a staple in the colder months, however they come in some great color and pattern options that work for spring too! The look of them isn't why I am including them though, again this is based on practicality first and style second. These are great for the somewhat rainy days that spring brings and the cold nights that can occur. But again as it is spring the specific options I included below have some pastel colors to reflect the time of year!

Thanks for reading! What is your go-to pair of shoes for spring?

Other Places You Can Find Me:



No comments:

Post a Comment