Monday, June 22, 2020

How to Style T-Shirts - Styling Tourist T-Shirts and 4 Outfit Ideas for Summer 2020

How to Style T-Shirts - Styling Tourist T-Shirts and 4 Outfit Ideas for Summer 2020 by emsessentials

Hi everyone, hope you're doing well! I recently made a video showing how to style tourist t-shirts and I thought I would expand on it here in this blog post! The ideas can be applied to how to style  t-shirts summer 2020 edition and hopefully this gives you some general cute and casual summer outfit ideas as well!
how to style t shirts, summer outfit ideas 2020 emsessentials blog post cover image


The YouTube video is on my channel emsessentials but you can also view it right here in this blogpost!



You can click on this link to my channel emsessentials if you'd like to watch other videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-cCkK4Kx2XvPFAPNSZZs3w

I am a big fan of comfortable summer outfits! I like wearing loose flowing items such as palazzo pants, t-shirt dresses, and oversized t-shirts as well as other comfy items like biker shorts and sneakers.

I have quite a few tourist tees, some I got while being a tourist and others were given to me by my relatives. Some tourist t-shirts can be cute but others can be kind of tacky- which I feel like it a good thing and a "bad" thing. Them being tacky is fun but it can also make it hard to wear the t-shirts in a cute outfit/an actual outfit you put effort into. I wanted to challenge myself to come up with some easy and simple summer outfits that utilize tourist tees. I  want to wear my tourist tees more intentionally rather than just throwing one on in a rush or just wearing them around the house (even when we're not in quarantine I'd usually just wear them around the house rather than out and about in a stylish outfit).

I wanted to experiment with my style and push my boundaries to come up with some new outfits only using items I already have! This is a great way to be eco-friendly too!

Summer outfit idea 1

Orange tourist tee
Black biker shorts
Navy leather shoulder bag
Adidas sneakers
Black sunglasses

how to style a tourist t shirt outfit idea 1

how to wear a tourist tee outfit idea 1 image 2

Casual summer outfit idea 2
White DC tourist tee shirt
Green t shirt dress
Black Converse
Small striped crossbody bag

summer outfit idea 3 for how to wear a tourist t shirt

styling tourist t-shirts outift idea 2 image 2

Simple summer outfit idea 3
White Grand Canyon t shirt
Striped midi skirt
Black jacket
Black ankle boots
Small black sunglasses

summer outfit ideas 2020 outfit 3 for how to wear t-shirts

2020 summer outfit ideas image 2 of outfit 3 for styling tourist tees

Summer outfit idea 4
Pink Florida tourist t-shirt
Striped palazzo pants
Jean Jacket
Green slip on sneakers

outfit ideas for summer 2020 outfit 4 image 1

2020 outfit ideas for summer outfit idea 4 image 2 for how to style t shirts

Overall I am pretty happy with the cute and casual summer outfit ideas that I came up with and the video and blog post bascially show how to style tourist t shirts to make them look good!

Hope you enjoyed reading and watching! I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments! Which outfit would you wear?


Other Places You Can Find Me:



No comments:

Post a Comment