Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Songs You Need to Hear! Summer 2020 Playlist

Songs You Need to Hear! Summer 2020 Playlist

I decided to compile some songs I've been loving recently and share them with you! Hopefully you enjoy these songs, they're great for the summertime and are great as songs to get you through quarantine!
summer 2020 playlist music you need to hear summer 2020 blogpost and summer 2020 youtube playlist

I have listed out all the songs and artists below!
You can watch the video and listen to the songs right here or on YouTube on my channel emsessentials :)


Link to the video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YVLPRhheJE

I'd love your support on my channel, if you'd like to subscribe you can click this: https://www.youtube.com/user/emsessentials?sub_confirmation=1

Songs                                       Artists
Watermelon Sugar                   Harry Styles
Malibu                                      Kim Petras
Lost It                                       Kane Brown
The Kids Are Alright                EBEN
If I Want To                              Goody Grace
I Think I'm Okay                       MGK, Yungblud, Travis Barker
One For The Road                    Arctic Monkeys
Fixed                                         New Hope Club
What A Feeling                         One Direction
Future Nostalgia                        Dua Lipa
Electric Feel                              MGMT
The Less I Know The Better    Tame Impala


Hope you enjoyed!

Other Places You Can Find Me:



No comments:

Post a Comment