Saturday, December 26, 2015

Winter Must Haves

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoyed your holidays.
I decided to share a few of the pieces that are my essentials for winter!



Winter 2015 Must Haves




You can see all of my must haves above but I thought I'd choose a key few to talk more about.

Vests are a definite for me for winter and I find myself wanting to wear one basically everyday, I refrain though. Chunky sweaters are great for fall and winter so I like to stock up on these.  I especially like ones with high necks since they keep me warmer. Knitted headbands are a great accessory and very practical. I believe that Forever 21 probably has some but Etsy would have more of a variety. Over the knee boots are another favorite and as opposed to leather riding boots that are a fall staple I gear more towards suede tall boots for winter. The last thing I'll mention is nail polish. To me blue is a color I think of for winter nails, I like dark blue but some lighter blues also work for me for winter.

Thanks for reading!
-Emily
What are your must haves for winter?

Other Places You Can Find Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment