Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My New Year's Resolutions

Hi guys, I can't believe that 2015 is already over, it's crazy how fast the year went by. 

new year's resolutions for 2016





Today I wanted to share my new year's resolutions with you all so without further ado here they are

In 2016 I want to:

  • Exercise More: this a goal that I have been working on for the past while and I think I am making some progress but not nearly as much as I want to be making

  • Eat Healthier: this is another goal that I have already started working on and I have made some changes in my diet. I have a huge sweet tooth so it is a struggle sometimes but I have been eating more fruits and vegetables and have stopped eating certain foods

  • Read More Often: I want to read more often, when I was younger I read almost everyday but since part way through high school I have been reading a lot less, not because I don't want to but because of a lack of time. I read what I have to for my classes but I haven't read a regular novel for my own enjoyment in a long time.

  • Be more confident: I would love to gain more confidence and have more self esteem since the levels of those are not where I would want them to be

  • Be a better me: (and a better person in general) I want to get healthier and happier in the new year and help other people do the same. Helping to spread good vibes and positivity with other people would be great!


Thank you for reading, what are some of your new years resolutions? Leave them in the comments below!

-Emily

Other Places You Can Find Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment