Friday, August 3, 2018

Summer 2018 Bucket List: Things To Do In The Summer!

Hi everyone! The weather in Massachusetts has been fluctuating so much recently but we've had some really hot days lately. I'm so happy that it's summer and there's a lot of things that I still want to do in the next month or so! If you are in need of ideas for what to do this summer I've got you covered! Here are some suggestions for what to do in the summer! Including day trips, food recommendations, and other outdoor activities! (Also, as the summer goes on and I check off things from this list I will link any related blog posts with more info!)

So without further ado and in no particular order, what I want to do this summer includes the following activities and I hope they give you some ideas for what to do to have fun during the summer!

General Ideas: 

Go mini golfing
Berry picking- strawberry and/or blueberry picking
Take a spin class
Spend more time outside
Go kayaking/canoeing
Go to the beach
Be a tourist in your own city
Try out new food and new restaurants
Go to a farmer's market
Go thrifting
Do some crafts
Go to an amusement park
Attend a few concerts
See some new movies
Go to the drive in
Go to or have a paint night
Have a game night
Visit a vineyard
Have a staycation
Visit some neighboring state
Go to at least one state park or national park
Try rolled ice cream
Go bowling
Go white water rafting
Go horseback riding
Have a picnic in a park
Ride a bike more often

New England specific:

Visit Cape Cod
Visit Cape Ann
Go to P Town
Go to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard (but ideally both)
Go to Maine: Kennebunkport and York
Go to Newport Rhode Island

Thank you for reading my summer bucket list! I'd love to know what you want to do this summer so feel free to let me know in the comments!

Other Places You Can Find Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment