Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Gift Guide: Aesthetically Pleasing and Practical Technology Accessories

Gift Ideas - Technology Accessories Edition

This is my second holiday gift guide for 2018! I have put together some more ideas for what to give your friends for Christmas! These ideas also work for what to give your family for Christmas. This gift guide is focused on technology accessories that are cute, helpful and perfect for any technology lover! My first gift guide featured comfy and cozy items, please check it out for more gift ideas!
holiday gift guide, cute tech accessories gift ideas for christmas 2018, what to give your friends for christmas

I thought that these adorable tech accessories would be perfect for holiday gifts! As I have mentioned in the past I think that gifts that are very useful as well as aesthetically pleasing are great options! I wanted to provide a technology gift guide because tech plays such a huge role in the world and in everyone's lives. It also means that these gift ideas can apply to so many different people you know! These are great gift options for your sister, gift ideas for your mom, your cousins, basically any relative or friend!

I think that any of the item ideas that I have put together are very practical gifts that whoever you are giving them to would appreciate. These are also things that they probably need! The fact that the gift items are so pretty is a definite added bonus! Another plus is that the versions of these items that I have included are unique and have a lot of personality. This enables you to choose options that match the personality of whoever you are giving the item to!

One "issue" regarding tech accessories in my house (and when I was away at school) is that sometimes it is hard to remember whose headphones or charging cables, etc. are whose if they are the standard basic ones that look the same. However the tech accessories I have rounded up will stand out, so that will no longer be a problem!

 Ideas:
Many of these gift ideas are self explanatory (i.e. it's obvious why they're great gift options lol) but I wanted to highlight a few reasons why I included the items! The reasons why these are great gift ideas are below the widget since I wanted to showcase how aesthetically pleasing these items are ASAP!

Wireless headphones are very convenient because you can move around so easily with them on and can still listen to music or podcasts while doing whatever, you need to. They're especially great to wear when working out! Anyone you give these to would love them!

A usb wall charger and a long lightning cable are great choices because they are necessities and everyone could use an extra one. It's so helpful to have multiple chargers around the house in different locations, or even bring one to work and leave it there.

The same goes for regular headphones, there are so many times that I forget to take some with me and then I want to listen to music or watch a video but I can't play it out loud. I am sure that so many people feel the same way which is why an extra pair of headphones is a great gift. Having an extra pair of headphones to leave in your bag or backpack or to leave at work is so useful!

Another very useful item, and practically a life saver is a portable phone charger. These come in so handy, they are great for when you are traveling or going to an all day event! It's a great gift because the person receiving it will never have to worry about their phone dying and they will be able to always keep in contact with people. And a very important feature on the phone they won't have to worry about being without is GPS. I have a portable charger and I always bring mine to concerts as well! A portable phone charger would definitely be appreciated by anyone you gift it to!

One other portable "tech" item that has so many benefits is a usb flash drive! It is great for extra storage of pictures, videos, documents, etc. and lets you easily access them on different devices! This is a great gift for college students because it is something to keep assignments and projects on. And it makes it so much easier to print things out from a computer at school since there's no need to waste time transferring files to the a different computer.

An Amazon Fire Cube or Fire TV stick are some of the more "high tech" ideas in this holiday gift guide. The Fire cube basically combines a streaming device and an Alexa while the Fire Stick is just a streaming device. These gifts provide so much entertainment and allow you to watch Netflix, Hulu, and provide access to many websites on your tv through certain browsers.It's perfect for any binge watcher or movie junkie!

A Bluetooth speaker is a very fun gift and great for music loves! It is so nice to be able to connect it to a phone, put on a fun playlist and jam out with friends. It is also great for anyone who enjoys listening to podcasts since they can play them out loud!

A charging station is perfect for keeping tech accessories and gadgets in one place! It can also act as a cute decor element for anyone's room or apartment! If you know someone who likes to stay super organized this is a great gift option for them!

Lastly I wanted to include an iTunes gift card. Even though now many people stream music through services like Spotify I know that there are people out there who still like to buy music. It is a great way for someone to support their favorites artists! I am always happy when I receive an iTunes gift card! Whoever you gift it to would have so many things to choose from. They may finally purchase that app they've wanted for so long or finally purchase an upgrade in one of their current favorite apps, the possibilities are endless!

I hope that this gift guide gave you some more holiday inspiration! I'd love to know if this post helped you out, feel free to let me know in the comments!


Other Places You Can Find Me:



No comments:

Post a Comment