Sunday, January 27, 2019

Goals & Resolutions for 2019

Nine Goals for 2019

Each January I like to make goals for the new year. These goals or new year's resolutions are things that I hope to accomplish over the course of the year. Admittedly, like most people my track record for achieving one hundred percent of them year over year has not always been the best however! Some goals do spill over from one year to the next. I do always make progress with my goals which I am very happy about! I do not always make as much progress as I'd like to though. It is definitely hard to achieve goals and change habits but some progress on them is substantially better than no progress at all! In the near future I will be sharing a post with tips for how to achieve your goals and how to stick to your resolutions long term!
New year's resolutions 2019 and goals for 2019
I am someone who is excited by the idea of having a "blank slate" in January and the chance to improve myself, my life, my community, etc. Although I know that these things can be started and can be done during any time of the year there is something about January that gives me an extra push! I do work towards my goals and work on my resolutions throughout the entire year but I always like to reevaluate, reflect on, revamp, and rework my list of goals and resolutions at the beginning of a year.

(side note- this GIF is very Gatsby esque to me and that makes me love it even more!)

Goals for 2019:

- Eat more fruits and vegetables

- Read more books

- Exercise regularly and try yoga and spin classes

- Get a full time job that I really enjoy

- Start to learn a new language

- Fix my sleeping schedule, i.e. go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier

- Meet new people and genuinely get to know them

- Create content consistently for Instagram, YouTube, and of course for my blog

- Visit and spend some time in at least 2 new states that I don't usually go to

I do have other goals and things that I would like to achieve but these are the main ones I have for 2019!

Hopefully 2019 is the year that we all make a great deal of progress in accomplishing what we hope to!!

What are some of your goals?

Thank you so much for reading!!

Other Places You Can Find Me:



No comments:

Post a Comment