Sunday, December 9, 2018

Gift Guide: Comfy & Chill


Holiday Gift Ideas - Comfy & Chill Edition

If you do not know what to give your friends for the holidays or what gifts to give to family members I have got you covered! This is the first of my holiday gift guides!
holiday gift guide 2018 cozy gift ideas
I cannot believe that it is already December! We are almost done with 2018 which is crazy! As it is the season of giving and of holiday festivities it means that it is also a very popular shopping season.  It can be hard to find the right items to give to your friends and family. I always like to take someone's personality into account when looking for their gift. I usually want to get people things that they can, and will use often. I also like for gifts to be meaningful but I do think that the saying "it's the thought that counts" also rings true. Sometimes a gift might not be super meaningful but the person can still tell that you really care about them and wanted to give them something nice. Occasionally I make gifts for people and other times I purchase something that I think they will really enjoy.

For this first gift guide I have rounded up some options of gifts to give anyone who appreciates all things warm and cozy (which I am pretty sure applies to most people in this world lol). These are great gift ideas for friends, and easy gift ideas for family members! All of these gifts are reasonably priced and whoever you give them to would definitely get a lot of use out of them! These are all such great items to have but are things that people might not always remember to get for themselves; meaning they'll be even more happy to receive them from you!

Ideas: 

I have included some options below as well!
I hope you found this gift guide to be helpful! I will post more gift guides and gift ideas in the future featuring holiday gifts to give friends and holiday gift ideas for family members!

It's only the beginning of December but I feel like the month will fly by! There are only a few weeks until the big day! I have gotten a couple gifts to give people so far but I still have many more I need to find for people!

Have you done any holiday shopping yet?

Other Places You Can Find Me:



No comments:

Post a Comment