Saturday, November 3, 2018

Fall Favorites: What I'm Currently Loving

Happy Fall! I always look forwards to fall and what the season brings! It always feels like a fresh start. Along with all of the fun fall activities like apple picking and pumpkin carving I also love the weather and I enjoy finally being able to wear cozy sweaters again! I wanted to share some things that I have been loving lately! Read on for my fall favorites and you may also find out about about an Urban Decay sale!

Fall Favorites including Maybelline Great Lash Urban Decay Naked and Olay


Beauty & Skincare Products

Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm

I use lip balm all year round but it is especially necessary during this time of year! I really like Burt's Bees products and their pomegranate lip balm is what I am currently using. It keeps my lips hydrated and soft and has a slight red tint. I like that it provides a little color as well as being very practical and preventing my lips from chapping. 

Burt's Bees Lip Balm Pomegranate

Maybelline Great Lash

Another favorite is the tried and true Great Lash by Maybelline. It is one of the first mascaras I ever used and I still love it! I like that it really lengthens my lashes and provides some volume. I don't usually have problems with clumps and I like that my lashes can still look somewhat natural with it on!

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask

I have a couple skincare favorites as well including the Origins Charcoal Mask. It is a product that so many people rave about and it's easy to see why. I always like taking care of my skin but I do still deal with my share of skin issues and doing masks definitely helps. It makes my skin feel much cleaner and masks are also fun to do and can give you a few well deserved minutes of relaxation.
 
Olay Exfoliant

The other skincare favorite is a scrub by Olay. I like to exfoliate a couple nights a week after I wash my face. It is very beneficial to do a "deeper clean" and help get rid of older skin cells. I like that this scrub is not harsh at all and it doesn't feel like it's over cleaning my face. I always make sure to moisturize afterwards though. I couldn't find the exact one I use so I linked a similar item.

Olay Exfoliant

Some of my favorites and similar items!



Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette

I had wanted a Naked palette for a very long time but could never justify splurging on one since I do not wear makeup or eye shadow on an everyday basis. However, when the Smoky palette was on sale for $27 I was so excited and bought it as a reward for my self last year after I finished a big school assignment! I have been using this palette more recently since the colors are especially perfect for the fall time. And the quality of the palette is very, very good which is as to be expected since it is from Urban Decay. I wanted to point out that the design is very sleek and the packaging is so nice too! I also wanted to let you know that the Original Urban Decay Naked palette is on sale for $27 right now!

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette



Fashion

Ankle Boots

Ankle boots are one of my favorite types of shoes in general and I love breaking them out again once the weather starts getting a bit chillier and there is a definite crispness to the air. They are so versatile and I always feel more put together when I wear a pair of booties. Plain black leather ones are such a classic and can elevate any outfit but I have also been loving patterned ones lately.

Printed Ankle Booties


I found this floral pair at DSW and I was so excited. I saw them and immediately loved them but originally did not pick them up. I was not sure that I could pull them off  and I was shopping with my mom and I thought she would think I was crazy for getting them. As I was trying on a pair of shoes my mom asked if I saw anything else I wanted to try on and at first I was hesitant but then I told her about these boots and she said to go for it (which definitely shocked me lol).  So I went back over to the shelf that I had seen the booties on and I could not find them at first. I started getting a bit disappointed but then I finally spotted them! There was only one pair and they were in my size so I think it was meant to be. I tried them on and they fit so well I had to get them. When I was checking out I got another nice surprise and it turned out they were heavily marked down and I ended up paying less than $30 for them!





TV

Riverdale

Last year one of my college roommmates and I started watching Riverdale and it was such a good decision! We were still watching season 1 while season 2 was coming out and so we had to be careful to aviod spoilers. Then this summer we started watching season 2 and timed it so that we would finish the second season a week before the 3rd season started. The 3rd season started a couple weeks ago and it has been so intense already. I like that the show has so many layers to it and the characters go through lots of developments. I also like that it has so many twists and mysteries! The actors all do such a good job and I really like the sets and costumes as well. Finally I would like to mention that Bughead is one of my favorite couples in general and I'm so happy they're together lol.

Riverdale Cast
image via internet

Music Favorites

Some songs that I have really been liking lately are:

Tequila by Dan & Shay

IDOL and I'm Fine by BTS

High Hopes by Panic! At The Disco

Sit Next To Me by Foster The People

They are all very different from one another but most of them have really great messages (some of them are just fun though) and they convey such strong emotions. I have been listening to them so much lately!                     

Random

These favorites are miscellaneous but I still wanted to mention them!

I have been drinking lots of Lipton Orange Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea with honey lately. I am a big tea drinker and I always like putting honey in my tea. I usually drink black tea and so I've been trying to expand my selection and I really like this new one I tried!

Mug of tea


My food favorite at the moment would be dried cranberries. Dried cranberries are such a great snack, I think that they taste really good and they're definitely pretty healthy for you. They're also a great option for when you're on the go since it's so easy to put some in a baggie, a container, or just take the package they come in since it's usually resealable!

Thank you for reading!

What are some of your current favorites!


Other Places You Can Find Me:



No comments:

Post a Comment