Sunday, August 30, 2015

Outfit Of The Day

Hi everyone, I hope that all is going well for you.  I liked my outfit more than usual and decided to share it with you today! I had work this day and this outfit worked well for that. It is very versatile tough so it can be dressed up or dressed down for any occasion.
 
 
 
 
My maxi skirt is from Macy's. Since it has a bold pattern I paired it with a plain white shirt from Ann Taylor. Keeping with the simple and slightly boho vibe I decided to wear some brown leather strappy sandals. My go to purse right now is the one you see in the pictures above and it is a leather bowler bag which I got at Marshalls. As for jewelry I wore I silver with a some what linked design and on my wrist I had on a watch with a white strap and silver face. I also had on too other bracelets that I felt went with the watch.
 
Other Places You Can Find Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment