Sunday, August 2, 2015

July Favorites 2015

          Hello and welcome to my blog! I can not believe that July is already over, it seems like it just started.
       There were a few products that I really loved during July and I thought I would share them with you. I did make a video as well as you can see. I wasn't sure which would be better, a blog post or video so I just decided to do both. Feel free to read or watch or do both.

       The first product is a face wash that I have been using for a few years. It is the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash. I like this product because it does really help to keep my skin clear. I do not have severe acne but I do break out occasionally. I try to minimize the number of times that happens though, obviously just like everyone else, no one likes having breakouts. This cleanser is gentle and does not dry out my skin, my T zone does get more oily than the rest of my face though and the face wash takes care of that too. It has 2% Salicylic Acid in it to fight acne which is the greatest amount available in products that do not need prescriptions. Neutrogena is a great skin care brand in general.

       The second product is the St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub. I am sure many of you have heard about this since it is raved about by so many people. I was a bit late jumping on the bandwagon but I am glad I did! It is a wonderful scrub. I use this to exfoliate my face after I shower. I usually only exfoliate once or twice a week though, so I do not use this product every time I shower. I love how soft it makes my face feel after I rinse it off and for me it works amazingly to get rid of black heads.

     Thirdly, is another skincare product, last one guys I promise! It is my Clean & Clear dual action moisturizer. This helps to rehydrate my skin after I wash my face and it also has salicylic acid in it to help treat acne and works to clean your skin.
      A mascara that I have enjoyed using lately is Great Lash by Maybelline. Mine is in Very Black. This is a very good lengthening mascara and I find that it does not clump very often. I also like that it looks natural. It is buildable though.

     And finally, the last product is my e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in black. It is very cheap and works well so it is a win-win! For me applying liquid eyeliner is easier than pencil. I love how thin the tip of this is and I am able to create whatever type of line I please.
     I would recommend checking out any of theses products! If any of you use them I would love to hear what you think. Any comments or questions in general are also welcome! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment