Saturday, August 15, 2015

Reasons Why I'm Looking Forward to Fall

Although I do not want summer to be over and I don't want to have to have school again there isn't really anything I can do about that except make the most of what is left of summer! That being said there are a few things I am looking forward to about fall.

Summer  >>>>>>>>>> Fall


I am about to start my second year of college and being back at school means that I will be reunited with my friends! Many of whom I have not seen all summer. (It is much easier to hang out and everything during the school year.)



Also, I actually feel like I have more free time during the school year. I will be working less and am looking forward to not having my parents dictating everything I do, or telling me to get off the  internet! So freedom is a big reason why I'm looking forward to the fall. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love and appreciate my parents but after being away from them and at school it was an adjustment being back home.


Another reason why I'm happy to go back to school is that I have access to a free gym which is a definite plus.

And here are some of the last reasons why I'm looking forward to fall. To me, fall always feels like a fresh start. The leaves change colors, the days gets chillier, and the whole "atmosphere" of life changes. I love the fall season, the weather, getting to wear boots and chunky sweaters again, going apple picking, having hot chocolate (and other fall drinks), all the great fall scents, the list goes on and on!



So if you're sad about summer ending (I am too) don't worry because fall isn't so bad after all, I'm sure there is at least one thing you are looking forward too!  And I'm sure the season will hold great things for you!


Thank you for reading!

Other Places You Can Find Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment