Monday, August 17, 2015

My Fashion Must Haves for Fall

Thinking ahead to fall kind of signals that summer is coming to an end (and believe me that is sad) but like I said in my last post, we don't have to deny that there are some great things about fall. Including the fashion!
 
Here are what I am looking forward to being able to wear again and my personal favorite fall trends:
Fall



  • Riding Boots    
  • L.L. Bean Boots
  • Flannel Shirts
  • Dark Nail Polish 
  • Dark Lip Colors
  • Leather Jackets
  • Jean Jackets
  • Sweaters
  • Scarves
  • Combat Boots
Nordstrom has a great selection of boots, Macy's does as well. As for flannels, leather and jean jackets,  Forever 21 and Pacsun are usually good places to find them. OPI has some amazing colors such as "We'll Always Have Paris" a deep red wine color and "Incognito in Sausalito" which is a very, very dark blue. Butter London also has great options like "Pitter Patter", an almost midnight-purple color. I don't even know if midnight-purple is a proper way of describing a color, but we do say midnight-blue, so think of it in those terms, if that makes sense!


Thank you for reading!
What are your favorite fall trends or looks?
-Emily 

Other Places You Can Find Me

No comments:

Post a Comment